Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just taking it one step at a time ..

Path by the railway
Click to enlarge

A view of the local common. In the top right-hand corner of the photograph you can just make out the catkins I wrote about a few weeks ago.

----

The next couple of weeks, starting tomorrow morning and until mid-month, are likely to be busy both during the week (working, no internet access) and at weekends (attending a course this coming weekend and next).

Sleeping, seeing a friend or two, eating, shopping, laundry, housework, and blogging, including reading other people's blogs, will need to be fitted in and, much as it pains me to do so, I will be disciplining myself not to put the last one at the top of my priority list. I hope to put up some posts fairly regularly, though possibly with a higher ratio of pictures to words than normal. Unless I get a bout of insomnia that is .....

12 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Selfishly, I hope we get to see more of you than you think we will. Pictures are good. ;-)

4:41 pm  
Blogger rdl said...

we'll be here.

7:20 pm  
Blogger MB said...

Nice hair! :-)

7:39 pm  
Blogger LJ said...

We can wait. I check pretty much every day - and love your photos as well as your writing.
Best wishes for the busy time.

8:14 pm  
Blogger Zhoen said...

Been there. Done that. Come to think of it, every week. Usually don't post after a ten hour shift. 'Cept sometimes photos.

Take care of yourself.

11:43 pm  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo, Mary!
My best wishes to you!

12:56 pm  
Blogger Patry Francis said...

Don't let it become like homework; that's my philosophy.

Sending good thoughts!

3:30 am  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Mary, me again.

I like so much your blog Template, with the name A Breath of Air at the top in green color and the title of the post in red. I think that you and me have the same Template Style.(Created by Douglas Bowman). How did you made this? How you change the color of the letter? May you explain it to me? Thank you so much!

3:53 am  
Blogger Mary said...

Judging by the first few days the next couple of weeks are going to be every bit as manic as I had anticipated. Thanks for all your supportive words, and for the kind comments on the photo.

Sonia: Hi. Go into the template. Scroll down to /*Header. Then go down to #blog-title, and scroll down till you get to Color.
Then delete what is there and put in "green". It now looks like
color:green;

Do exactly the same thing for post titles. Scroll down to Posts, then Post-titles, then colour, but put in "crimson" so it reads
color:crimson;

There are colour charts that you can use too, but I kept it very simple from necessity ...

7:52 am  
Blogger Becca said...

it's so hard to remember that we are human, finite, and need to sleep sometimes! ... a lovely restful photo.

3:39 am  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Dear Mary, thank you so much! I will try to do it!

Have a nice week!

3:19 am  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Lovely blog - I am enjoying your beautiful photographs.

2:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home